Links to Other Websites of Interest
Kaleido - Disability and Deaf Arts South West
- Kaleido is the strategic development agency in the South West for all disabled and Deaf artists
Arts Council England
- Arts council England is the national development agency for the arts in England. We distribute public money from the government and the National Lottery.
- An IT company based in East Devon with services operating across the South West and the whole of the UK. These services include website production, IT training, technical support, consultancy and multimedia production.
- National UK charity providing a good range of information for blind or partially sighted people.
- Encouraging the participation and interaction of the visually impaired in the visual arts.
Ableize Disability Resources Directory
- A disability directory of UK adult and children's disability services. Includes advice and information, access, education, recreation and sports, plus the arts detailed information on specific disabilities.
The Art House
- The Art House is a unique national membership organisation established to create equality of opportunity for disabled and non-disabled artists and craftspeople. Set up in 1994 by a group of artists, it is an inclusive organisation that believes in enabling all artists to have access to work, training and exhibition opportunities in accessible settings.
- Table and floor lamps reduce eye-strain and give you the best colour matching so you can read, cross stitch, paint and work in comfort!
- Gallery offers contemporary art, printmaking, craft and jewellery. Includes examples of current artists and exhibition details. Dartmouth.
Back to top of page